Jordan & Kyira's Wedding
We are so excited to be able to celebrate this special day with you! If you have any questions or need any help with anything we haven't listed below, feel free to email me!
- Address: 2461 Tower Dr. Stoughton, WI 53589
- Time: 2PM-4PM
- PLEASE NOTE, this is an unplugged ceremony which means we ask that you leave ALL tech devices at home, in your car or turned off and put away. It is extremely important to us that you are present with us in the day and while we understand some of you may have reasons to be connected to your phones or other devices, please do not bring them in to the ceremony and if you need to take a call, you can feel free to step out!
- This is an outdoor ceremony - please dress accordingly
- Light snacks and beverages provided
- Address: ArtIn; 1444 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53703
- Time: 5PM-12AM
- Dinner will be buffet style and will be served at 6PM
- Seating: There will be no assigned seating at the reception; please find any spot that you would like and we encourage you to make new friends!
- Drinks: We will have both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available. For all those choosing to drink alcohol at the event, we just want to encourage you to think ahead about transportation and making sure you get home safe! If you need any help with this, please let us know!
We are excited to be using Zola for our registry! There are few awesome things about it we want you to know:
- Zola price matches - which means if you find something we registered for for cheaper, all you have to do is submit the price to them and they will honor it!
- Zola will ship us our gifts after the wedding so you dont have to worry about wrapping or tracking the gifts at all - they do that directly with us!
- They allow for group gifting! There are a variety of gifts that we decided to make group gifts which means that you can contribute whatever amount you want to help us move towards getting that item!
If you have not yet, please take a minute to complete your RSVP*!
*Please note, we ask that you restrict the attendees in your party to those listed on your invitation. We wish we could accommodate all our friends & family but resources restrict this. We hope to celebrate with others at a later date.
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 21st!